I don’t know how to RESTART an honest, meaningful and detailed apology.
But I know how to make a long thank you note *again* hahaha( you’d know why ). Allow me to thank you for the following:
- for being my punching bag and thank you for not punching back
- for being my study buddy
- for being my movie date
- for being my partner in everything
- for being my shoulder to cry on
- for being my pillow and walking bed
- for being my body guard
- for being my time keeper
- for opening the doors for me
- for carrying stuffs for me
- for giving me flower without any occasion, I find i sweet.
- for liking every comment,post and picture I made in the social media
- for making me breakfast
- for buying me a ring that didn’t fit me hahaha and the bracelet that serves as my handcuff
- for buying me food whenever I am hungry
- for reminding me to take my medicine even I didn’t take them
- for teaching me some of the lessons
- for making me sweet notes during our Geotech class( opss!)
- for walking to my Theory class hahaha
- for making most of our COST ESTIMATE:)))) *iloveyou!
- for combing me hair if I ask you too
- for all the goodnight and goodmorning messages
- for texting me whatever you do
- for cooking me breakfast
- for taking me home sometimes
- for all your sweet posts on Facebook
- for all your efforts
- for the oh so corny slash romantic video on our 6th
- for trying to sing in front of everyone
- for being friends with my friends
- for trying to be the guy I want( but you don’t have to because I love you just the way you are except for the smoking and swearing thingyyy)
- for making me one of your priorities.
- for including me in your future plans
- for being patient and understanding
- for believing in me in times when I myself don’t believe in me
- for taking care of me
- for loving me
- for being proud of me when I am ashamed of myself
- for making me trust people again
- for being loyal to me ( YOU BETTER BE!!!! I WARN YOU!!!!)
- for treating me like your princess everyday
- for being a real life prince I never thought I’d have
- for being you.
I can never complete that list. I won’t be able to finish. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you the way you deserve to be loved. Thank you for fulfilling my wish to have a guy who would love me like I want to be loved. i know I am not showy of my appreciation to your actions for honestly I appreciate every single one of them. I prayed for this to happen. And It did. I am happy with you. Don’t doubt yourself, I love you. Thank you for coming in to my life. Since September 8, 2013, I gave you the permission to make or break my heart. Baby, I know that we are not sure whether we’ll last or not. I know we’ll still have rough roads, strong storms on our relationship.You promise me on thing you should keep, you’ll not give this up. You’ll love me no matter what. I’ll promise to do the same. I love you, Joshwin Adrian Duterte Garcia, from your flaws and imperfections to your sweetness and charm.
PS* Behind the scene story
Restart because I have to retype this long message all over again and think of another long message because I didn’t hit the save the draft button and posted a wrong draft. and now it’s 4:47 AM *sorry! I love you babyyyy
Nowww hitting publish post… :)))
Baaaaam! It became koko crunch! :*
I don’t really know how to start this since I am a girl who’s not cheesy and showy when it comes to my love life. I really don’t want anyone to know my feelings even if it’s super obvious. But I have to say this. I love him. I love everything about him, His flaws, his past, his awkward laugh, his awful singing voice(Sorry baby!) and even his big tummy. HAHAHAHA. Enough with this. I love this boy whom I disliked because of his bad habits. I don’t know when, how and why I love him. I just did. I just woke up one morning and realized I am happy hearing his voice each morning and see him smile. I know all his flaws and even the things he’s capable of doing. I know he’s capable of breaking me. But I trust him not to. I tried to deny my feelings for him. Even avoid this. Still I can’t. He’s a Gemini indeed. I just stopped fighting and allowed myself of loving him and be happy. We’re both complicated people but want simple things and relationships. We are both kind of person who flirts around, not contented and always trying to find something better and new. We even believe that New is always better. But our search is over. We found each other. We found each other for a long time without realizing we are each other’s missing piece. He is Joshwin Adrian Duterte Garcia. He’s jolly, fun to be with and random person. Yes, he’s like me. HAHAHA. We understand the craziness of each other. We even support our very own weirdness. We are honest, straight forward. We talk like bestfriends, we act like children, we eat like monsters and we treat each other like buddies. He understands me. My mood swings, my slaps and even my freak out attitude. He just treats me how I want to be treated and love like I want to be loved. Summing all up, I’m in love. I am in love with him. I hope he won’t change a thing about himself. Because I love every piece of him. I love you,baby. And Thank you for loving me back. :) :* P.S Wag masyadong kiligin,baby.
My psychology teacher asks us to pick a representation of ourselves using a thing. There were so many things that came into my mind. A phone, Vintage necklace or a Tree but I ended up choosing a book, an open book really. A thick unfinished book. There are so many things similar to a book and my personality or even my whole life. First, There is saying that “Don’t judge to book by it’s cover.” And yes. It is applicable to me. My looks don’t define who I am. It is my personality that you have to discover to get to know me. Yes the cover is important but what is inside is the one that matters. You have to open the book and read what inside before you can say if it’s good or not. You have to take time to understand the words in it. Just like me, You need to get to know me better and take to be with me for you to understand the way I act and react on things. Some reader would find the book boring and some would enjoy reading it. The judgement depends upon the view of the readers. Some would like it and hate it.As well as me, Some people love me and some don’t. I believe that I can’t please everybody but you can try it by being good yet being true to yourself. The book will remain the same even though it was criticized or loved. Every page of the book represents my everyday life. Every day I am writing my own fortune and let God be my guide. The words in the book cannot be erased or edited as well as every word I say in reality. I can’t take it back that’s why I must be careful of every word that comes out in my mouth. The progress of the book is still on process and yet to be published.
I love what I’m feeling now. I feel extremely happy without experiencing extreme events. Just things make me happy. Like meeting a friend, lending something and being of service to other people. I make sincere laughs ant more genuine smiles. I don’t have any special someone right now but I feel everyone is special to me. Every single one of them, Yes. Even my enemies. Then give color to my day as well. They give some kind of flavors and balance to my life. I think the fact that I worry less now and I expect less these days. Maybe that’s why. Ever since I read Max Lucado’s book about God, it made me re think things that make me sad and find the good sides of bad events. Maybe God made me see myself more, understand things that I questioned and give importance to the people and things that makes me a better person and contribute to my happiness. I love this feeling. Thank you, Lord God. For making me feel this way. For giving the an ordinary yet invigorating life. For making me enjoy simple yet positive things. Love Love Love. :)