I am feeling anguish. I am frustrated too. I am not in the position to rant about this but I can’t help but feel sorry for someone who has a terrible parent. I can’t really figure out why in the world made him a father if that is the way he will treat his child? Surely it is right to discipline your child but why to extent that you are making your child that he is miserable, He is a bad person when you know that He is not. Why put in to that pain and coming from you as a parent. He is not a perfect child, He made extremely bad decisions but why make him feel that He is not loved and doesn’t deserve to be. That is bull shit. I can tell that perfection is not applicable to anybody but GOD. HE alone can judge you and say if you are worthy or not. I really can’t understand the logic of this person. I really can’t understand why he is like that. My heart is broken a million times because of him. I just pray that he will change and be the father he should have. A role model. A protector and A adviser. The father that I have. I realize ho lucky I am to have my family which I love and who loves me. If he is not loved by his family, he is always welcome to mine.
We waited for this day for months and I can say it now. It is worth the wait. We saved money for this and it worth every penny. I am very happy. I know I promised him that I will sleep now but I can’t waste this extravagant spur of the moment to pass without saying how happy I am to spend it with Joshwin Adrian.
It started a little rough* my fault*, But He managed to keep up with my undeniably brutal attitude. He manage to remain as patient as ever. He’s like a father taking his 5 year old daughter to the carnival and sort of his height. I know he warm blooded like me, but HE IS JUST TOO PATIENT WITH ME. It’s crazy. He must have really love me. Enough for admiring him to much. I know how kilig he will be when I read this.
First Ride: The Flying Fiesta. It was so fun. I always love swings. I felt like I was in a boomerang.
Second ride: The tower ride. It was hilarious. It was like my soul was separated from my body. My heart pumped so quick like the way we were dropped by that tower. Josh and I held hands and shouted TOOOOOOOOOOT when that quick second clicked.
Third ride: Anchors away.HAHAHAHAHA. My Baby is such a pussy. He Shouted TAMA NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. And said BAKIT MAY GANOON? Yeah. I shouted too. BUT I ENJOYED IT. :))))
Fourth Ride: The Wheel of fate. I am not sure if its really the fourth. But THE VIEW was SO NICE. All I can say I can’t stop saying WAG KANG GAGALAW. :) I don’t want to fall.
5th ride or the 4th: The Jungle Log Jump. All I can say It was wet and wild. :) I couldn’t bring the camera so I don’t have pictures.
OHHHHHHHHHH I’m sleepy now.I’ll make this quick!
We watched RIALTO. I didn’t understand. But the 4d was fun. Ice AGED.
We went to the grand central station. HOW I WISH it was the real GRAND CENTRAL STATION.
We rode. Rio Grande Rapids- Long Line. Wet. FUn.
Then Roller Skaters. Easy Breezy for the beast couple.
Then Jungle Log Jump Again!
Last RIDE. Bump cars. last ride bump cars. weird. ahhahahahaha. Therefore I concluded, I have to hire a Driver.
We took pictures using MONOPOD. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Useful!
Thank you babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I can sleep well now.
SORRY I CAN’T MAKE IT IN YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT I HOPE I MADE YOU HAPPY. I MISS YOU.
THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME AND SPENDING MOST OF YOUR TIME MAKING ME HAPPY.
I WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS THAT A MAN CAN EVER RECEIVE.
JOY, LOVE AND CONTENTMENT.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR A LIFETIME WITH YOU
I LOVE YOU,JOSHWIN ADRIAN DUTERTE GARCIA.
Camille Joy Punzalan Nicolas
I don’t know how to RESTART an honest, meaningful and detailed apology.
But I know how to make a long thank you note *again* hahaha( you’d know why ). Allow me to thank you for the following:
- for being my punching bag and thank you for not punching back
- for being my study buddy
- for being my movie date
- for being my partner in everything
- for being my shoulder to cry on
- for being my pillow and walking bed
- for being my body guard
- for being my time keeper
- for opening the doors for me
- for carrying stuffs for me
- for giving me flower without any occasion, I find i sweet.
- for liking every comment,post and picture I made in the social media
- for making me breakfast
- for buying me a ring that didn’t fit me hahaha and the bracelet that serves as my handcuff
- for buying me food whenever I am hungry
- for reminding me to take my medicine even I didn’t take them
- for teaching me some of the lessons
- for making me sweet notes during our Geotech class( opss!)
- for walking to my Theory class hahaha
- for making most of our COST ESTIMATE:)))) *iloveyou!
- for combing me hair if I ask you too
- for all the goodnight and goodmorning messages
- for texting me whatever you do
- for cooking me breakfast
- for taking me home sometimes
- for all your sweet posts on Facebook
- for all your efforts
- for the oh so corny slash romantic video on our 6th
- for trying to sing in front of everyone
- for being friends with my friends
- for trying to be the guy I want( but you don’t have to because I love you just the way you are except for the smoking and swearing thingyyy)
- for making me one of your priorities.
- for including me in your future plans
- for being patient and understanding
- for believing in me in times when I myself don’t believe in me
- for taking care of me
- for loving me
- for being proud of me when I am ashamed of myself
- for making me trust people again
- for being loyal to me ( YOU BETTER BE!!!! I WARN YOU!!!!)
- for treating me like your princess everyday
- for being a real life prince I never thought I’d have
- for being you.
I can never complete that list. I won’t be able to finish. Thank you for being with me. Thank you for giving me a chance to love you the way you deserve to be loved. Thank you for fulfilling my wish to have a guy who would love me like I want to be loved. i know I am not showy of my appreciation to your actions for honestly I appreciate every single one of them. I prayed for this to happen. And It did. I am happy with you. Don’t doubt yourself, I love you. Thank you for coming in to my life. Since September 8, 2013, I gave you the permission to make or break my heart. Baby, I know that we are not sure whether we’ll last or not. I know we’ll still have rough roads, strong storms on our relationship.You promise me on thing you should keep, you’ll not give this up. You’ll love me no matter what. I’ll promise to do the same. I love you, Joshwin Adrian Duterte Garcia, from your flaws and imperfections to your sweetness and charm.
PS* Behind the scene story
Restart because I have to retype this long message all over again and think of another long message because I didn’t hit the save the draft button and posted a wrong draft. and now it’s 4:47 AM *sorry! I love you babyyyy
Nowww hitting publish post… :)))